Fortune 500, Membership organization of Christians
How we're different
At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investment opportunities, insurance options, banking resources, and generosity programs to help our clients make the most of all they've been given.
Thrivent, a membership-owned fraternal organization, is a holistic financial services organization dedicated to serving the needs of each of our clients. With their goals and priorities as a starting point, we help guide them toward financial choices that will enable them to live the life they want today - and tomorrow.
Living a Purposeful Life, even in these Challenging Times
We are here to help you navigate the tumultuous world we live in these days. Our team offers a range of products and services that allow you to shape the financial future you want for yourself, your family, and your community. Using these resources, you will be able to:
- Select insurance, annuities and investments tailored to your needs and budget
- Save for a specific purpose, such as retirement or college
- Protect your financial future and that of your family
- Be prepared for an unexpected illness, injury or emergency
- Ensure your family is cared for when you’re gone
- Choose where, when, and how to direct charitable contributions
Our team is happy to welcome you to in-person meetings at our offices in Saint Peter and Mankato, Minnesota. With the help of technology, we can also work with clients, both local and those outside our immediate geographic area, over Zoom or by phone.
M – F: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.