My husband Kris and I live on a hobby farm in the rural community of Norseland, Minnesota, near the city of Saint Peter. We raised our three children here: son Kelten is now a civil engineer in the renewable energy sector; son Brennan is a production supervisor in the manufacturing industry; and daughter Reegan is a junior in college pursuing a degree in health sciences. As a family, we have been very active in 4-H, Trinity Lutheran Church, FIRST robotics program, sporting events, and Green Lake Lutheran Ministries.
I grew up on a dairy farm in Wisconsin, with three brothers and three sisters. A first-generation college student, I worked for 16 years as a college administrator, including five years as Director of Student Activities and six years as Assistant Dean of Students at Gustavus Adolphus College in Saint Peter.
I enjoy spending time with our family, camping, horseback riding, and participating in service-oriented mission trips.
Giving Back to the Southeastern-Minnesota Community
- Nicollet County 4-H
- Compassion in Action Executive Board
- Saint Peter Area Chamber Board of Directors
Education and Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
- FINRA Series 6 Investment Company/Variable Products Limited Representative
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Bachelor of Science, UW-Stevens Point
- Master of Science, Western Illinois University
- Adjunct Faculty: University of Northern Iowa and MSU-Mankato
- CLTC® (Certification in Long-Term Care), granted by the Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification
- FIC (Fraternal Insurance Counselor), granted by the Fraternal Field Managers Association
Meet My Team
Saint Peter Office
Office Professional - Marketing Specialist
St. Peter and Mankato