About Vince Kremer
Since becoming a Thrivent financial advisor over 16 years ago, I have been committed to helping people reach their goals through in-depth financial guidance.
I have really appreciated building long-lasting relationships, and it has been especially satisfying to help people achieve their financial goals. In my heart I know this is the role I was meant to serve, and this is the company I was meant to represent.
I have been married to my wife, Jennifer, for over 28 years. She and I were born and raised in the Pittsburgh area. During our marriage we have lived in great cities such as Erie, PA, Cincinnati, OH, Austin, TX, and Chicago, IL. We enjoy spending time with our amazing daughter, Amanda, as well as the rest of our friends and family. I can truly say I am spoiled in life!
I look forward to working with those who need assistance. Whether it is building a strong financial foundation, saving for retirement, or leaving a legacy, my goal is to provide the education necessary for one to achieve their goals.
Giving Back to Our Community
- St. Jude Children's Hospital
- Erie City Mission
- Lake Erie Chapter Penn State Alumni Asociation
- Habitat for Humanity
- Autism Society of Northwestern Pennsylvania
- Kane Foundation
- Al's Bike Drive
- CLTC® (Certification in Long-Term Care), a designation granted by the Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification.
- FIC (Fraternal Insurance Counselor), a designation granted by the Fraternal Field Managers' Association.
- MBA(Masters in Business Administration).
- RICP® (Retirement Income Certified Professional).
Education & Accomplishments
- MBA from Penn State Behrend, 2010.
- Bachelor of Science in Management from Penn State Behrend, 1991.
- FINRA Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam.
- FINRA Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor.
- FINRA Series 06 Investment Company/Variable Products Limited Representative.
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative.
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses.
- Thrivent Financial Representative since 2006.
- Melvin Jones Fellowship award recipient, 2016.
Meet My Team
FocalPoint Financial Group
Gina has managed the operations of our Erie office since 2014.
Jennifer consults with the team on technology, automation, and process improvement and development practices.
Practice Development Manager
Allison Park and Erie, PA