About Ray Stark
Living Generously is a Lifestyle
- Volunteer at Stillmeadow Church of the Nazarene
- Workshops and Seminars
- Supporting Haiti Water Project
- Habitat for Humanity
- Sparrow Place - York, PA
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries
Education & Accomplishments
- CCPS® (Certified College Planning Specialist™)
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- Independent Certified Coach, Speaker and Trainer with the John Maxwell Team
- M. Div., Nazarene Theological Seminary
- B.A., Mount Vernon Nazarene University
Meet My Team
Paul has over 40 years in the IT industry in a variety of jobs, from managing data centers for Fortune 500 companies to providing consulting services to Fortune 50 companies. Paul has worked as individual contributor and as the leader of an IT consulting organization.
Paul has an Associate and Bachelor degree in Computer Science from Penn State and a Master’s of Science degree from Lehigh University.
Paul is now retired from full-time employment and is enjoying working part-time in a new industry, financial services, and in his spare time, bicycles, reads, and babysits his grandchildren.
As a digital marketing specialist, Whitney is responsible for planning, building and implementing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and social media platforms. Whitney’s primary focus is to increase awareness about our brand, services and product offerings through email marketing and social media channels.
Newly married, Whitney and her husband, Ryan, alongside their English Cream Golden Retriever, Memphis Belle, happily reside within the tri-city region of North Carolina. Formerly from the Buckeye state and graduating from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism, Whitney met Ryan through their unique passion of competitively showing quarter horses. Whitney is an active advocate and supporter of various not-for-profit organizations.