About Jenny McAdams
I am a financial professional that provides holistic solutions with expertise in investments, insurance, and retirement planning. I've been at Thrivent since 2012. Learning about the needs of the families and individual clients I help is one of my greatest joys. I know that my time with a client is far more impactful if I understand their individual goals, dreams and fears. I love that my dedicated planning practice is about more than just money. It’s about relationships with clients like you that I can cherish for years to come. Life is about the things that bring you joy and doing more with what you have. No matter what your financial goals are, I will build a comprehensive dedicated plan around the things that you care about. In my free time, I love spending time with my husband, Sean, and my three young children at church and school activities, running, reading and relaxing by the lake.
Investing in the Greater Fox Valley
- Volunteer, Thrivent Action Teams
- Former Board member, Vida y Fe, Elgin
- Parent Volunteer, St. Mark's PreSchool, St Charles
- Board member, Tri Cities CROP Hunger Walk, St Charles, Batavia, Geneva
- Parent Volunteer, Corron Elementary School, South Elgin, IL
- Generosity Team, St. Mark's Lutheran Church, St Charles, IL
- Volunteer, DuPage Habitat for Humanity, Wheaton, West Chicago, Carol Stream, Hanover Park
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- Bachelor of Arts in Business and Communication from Eureka College
- Master of Arts in Christian Outreach from Concordia University
Meet My Team
Sage Path Financial Consultants
Heidi provides vital support for our office and clients in her role as Practice Support Associate. In additional to her customer service experience and strong organizational skills, she has her Life and Health Insurance license, as well as her FINRA 7 and 66 securities licenses. She is dedicated to serving and strives to ensure your experiences with Thrivent are pleasant and efficient.
Heidi is newly married, has two adult children, and has added her husband’s four children and two grandchildren to her family. She volunteers with a local community group that spreads kindness, is a docent for a small local museum and is involved in various church ministries.
Practice Support Associate
Allison is the newest team member at SagePath Financial Consultants, and she couldn’t be happier about it! She is a recent Boyce College graduate, who majored in Counseling. Her role at SagePath is that of an Office Professional, and her voice may be the first one you hear when you call our office, and she is always eager to help with whatever is needed. She looks forward to working with Jenny and Heidi behind the scenes to support the clients.
She treasures time with her small family, her husband and dog. Both she and her husband love spending time outdoors—whether that means going to a baseball game or taking a walk. She also enjoys baking bread and experimenting with other baked goods in her free time.