Providing the Fox Valley with Financial Guidance
As a Wealth Advisor, I will work with you to provide comprehensive financial guidance that reflects your goals and values.
I specialize in helping my clients simplify and streamline:
- Retirement income planning
- Investment management
- College planning
- Business planning
- Wealth Management
- Protecting loved ones against the impact of extended care, death, and disability
- Charitable giving
- Financial strategies
- What to do when a loved one dies
- Their written plan
- How to be tax efficient with RMDs
- Legacy planning
We love to help our clients in transitional times:
- When a spouse or parent dies,
- When they are a few years from retirement
- As they are preparing for RMDs
Have you been asking yourself these questions?
I help my clients answer:
- When can I retire?
- Will I run out of money in retirement?
- What do I do with my old 401k?
- Should I have a Roth IRA?
- What if my spouse dies?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- I don't want to go to a nursing home- what should I do now?
- Should I get a financial plan?
- How can I be tax efficient with my IRAs and Roth IRAs?
- What if I get sick or hurt and can't work?
- What happens if I lose my job?
Call my office in Geneva to learn more or use this link to schedule a time to connect.