About Tyler Wanke
I'm proud to be a Thrivent financial professional and appreciate the opportunity to partner with you!
For more than 15 years, I’ve led a financial practice deeply rooted in service, education and transparency. To be able to help you make decisions about your financial present today, that will impact the rest of your future and your family's future, is what gets me excited every day about the tremendous impact purpose-based advice can have.
Tyler's Education & Accomplishments
- CFP® (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®), a designation granted by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- ChFC® (Chartered Financial Consultant®), a designation granted by the American College, Bryn Mawr, PA.
- RICP® (Retirement Income Certified Professional®), a designation granted by the American College, Bryn Mawr, PA.
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Finance, Washington State University
Meet My Team
Jerry is an integral partner in your meeting process with Tyler. He typically coordinates the operations of our client meetings and purpose-based advice from beginning to end. Jerry wants to serve as your financial partner who carefully listens and advocates for your goals and helps you navigate the path to reach them, often by obtaining valuable and robust quantitative and qualitative information