Most of us have insecurities around money. We may be just scraping by, and nobody knows we’re struggling. We may have so much people might think we have it too easy. We may be comfortable but just unsure whether we’re doing everything right.
Well, let me lend you some reassurance: Nobody is doing everything perfectly.
We can’t make the perfect financial plan and then expect the world to just play along. Rather, we create a financial plan with what we know today and then work together and adapt it as your world changes and life throws you curveballs.
We call it a Financial Blueprint.
Our clients often tell us the hardest part was psychological—deciding to actually reach out to set up the first meeting was their biggest hurdle.
The meeting itself is a relaxed chat in comfortable chairs, not a proctored exam you might fail.
This is the part where we start to get to know you as a person, as a family. We don’t need to dig into the financial details from the depths of your file cabinet yet. We start by taking in your big picture.
If you’re comfortable with us, you’ll share your immediate needs, your long-term aspirations, your hopes and realities. We’ll talk through the basic “Financial House” and how it applies to your situation.
The point is not to give you a pass/fail grade on what you’ve done so far. The point is to meet you wherever you are, then get you moving in the right direction.
Our goal is to provide you with the confidence to live life generously— generous with yourself, your family and whatever community sings to your heart.
Your Financial Blueprint
You’ll have somebody in your corner who knows you. When life gives you a big change, we’ll be ready to help navigate it together.
Long-term clients tell us “You’re a part of our family,” as we often end up advising not only you, but your folks and your kids too. We build that depth of relationship by talking about life and tough financial topics together.
We’re not perfect, but we’re better together.
If you’re ready to start a conversation, reach out.
- Erin will likely answer the phone and coordinate calendars.
- Then you’ll sit down with Cory, Amy, Janet or Andrew and get started.
Yes, it really is that easy.
But if you’re still unsure if we’re the right people to have on your team, get to know each of us a bit better:
- Erin Hummel, Office Professional - Front Office, Introverted People Person
- Megan Van Dorin, Operations Manager, Mom Can Do It
- Christian Dane, Licensed Office Professional, Confident and Curious
- Janet Geist, Financial Advisor, Go and Do
- Amy Hloucal, Financial Advisor, Family, Faith and Music
- Andrew Flanscha, Financial Advisor & Founder, People Not Parts
What do you believe?
- We believe in a mindset of abundance, not scarcity.
- We believe investing in our community benefits us all.
- We believe strong relationships thrive on tough topics.
- We believe living generously starts today, not when you die.
- We believe having a plan is better than having no plan.
- We believe in God.
- We believe together, we're not alone.
Our advice approach
Achieve financial clarity and confidence as you work toward your financial goals and dreams. Our advice approach is designed to be flexible to meet your needs and fluid enough to adapt to life changes. We'll start with a blueprint everyone's on board with and work from there.
News and insights
At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking, and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they've been given.
Thrivent membership benefits
When you join Thrivent, you become part of something bigger. You share in the collective ownership of our company and you’re part of a community of people looking out for others. In addition to Thrivent’s financial expertise and solutions, membership provides eligible clients with tools and resources to make it easy to give of yourself and live a more meaningful life.