About Terry Schott
My wife, Nancy, and I have been married since 1985. We met and were married on the campus of Iowa State University, where I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture and Finance. We moved from Iowa to the beautiful state of Wisconsin when our children were starting school in 1993. We currently reside in Plover and love this community! We have been attending Woodlands Church for over 25 years. Our four children graduated from Stevens Point Area Senior High. They have gone on to pursue their dreams after earning multiple college degrees. In my free time I enjoy canoeing and camping in our wonderful state parks. I also invest in our community by volunteering my time with the Salvation Army, Junior Achievement and Woodlands Church. My wife has joined me at Thrivent as my Licensed Office Professional. We love working together with our Thrivent members. Nancy and I travel to see our adult children in Chicago, New York City and Washington, DC.
Education and Accomplishments
- 30 years of experience in the Banking Industry
- FINRA Series 7
- FINRA Series 65
- FINRA Series 63
- Bachelor of Science degree from Iowa State University
Purpose Based Planning with Financial Clarity
- Help strengthen your financial position.
- Protect your financial future - and your family's.
- Plan for long term care expenses.
- Prepare to transition savings to income in retirement.
- Build lifetime income.
- Make a difference, locally or globally.