About Terri Meekins
I believe that we are all called to be good stewards of God's gifts. In my role as a Thrivent Professional, I can live out my calling as a financial guide to help others on their financial journey to fulfill their life's purpose. I provide knowledge and resources to help others make wise money choices on their financial journey.
My husband, Doug, and I have four adult children and five grandchildren. I am a disciple of Ascension Lutheran Church. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with family and friends.
Giving Back To The Community
- Volunteer, Thrivent Action Teams
- Member, Ascension Lutheran Church
- Member, Certified Kingdom Advisors
- Supporter, Alzheimer's Association
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law
- FINRA Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Graduate Certificate, Non-Profit Management, The Johns Hopkins University
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Thiel College