Organizations we are PASSIONATE about!
- Sub Zero Mission….We are a drop off site www.subzeromission.org (veterans & Homelessness)
- Five Loaves… http://www.5loavesgroup.org/ (inner city community development)
- Ivy Women’s Center… https://ivywomenscenter.com/ (women experiencing unexpected pregnancies)
- Pets of the homeless….We are a drop off site www.petsofthehomeless.org (food for homeless peoples pets)
- Birthright Geauga… https://www.birthrightgeauga.org/ (helping low income families with baby and toddler clothing and supplies)
- Harriet Tubman… https://www.harriettubmanmovement.org/ (help for sex trafficking)
- Hands that serve… John Denholm 440-856-6853 (homelessness)
Products and services. Aligned with your priorities.
What We Offer
Retirement Savings Accounts
We can help with employer-offered plans, such as 401(k)s, and with new or existing traditional or Roth individual retirement accounts (IRAs).
We offer a variety of policy options so you can have a sense of reassurance that those you love will be taken care of.
Our fund options offer flexibility and choice to help you manage risk, build a diversified portfolio and pursue lifelong goals.
These products can turn savings into income when you need it. That lessens your guesswork as you plan for retirement.
We work with you to create a personalized strategy and support you with ongoing guidance to help you reach your goals, no matter where you're starting from.
Charitable Giving Solutions
Thankful for all you've been given? We can help you give back.
Traditional and Roth IRAs
You can use these tax-advantaged accounts to help you save for retirement — and perhaps fund other needs, such as a home purchase or a child's education.
Our options help you balance performance and purpose.
We can help you assess your options, including those available through your employer and government programs.