About Rob Wagner
I became a Financial Consultant at Thrivent Financial because I wanted the challenge of helping people be wise with their money and achieve their goals all while working at a company that exists solely for the benefit of its members. I thoroughly enjoy the journey that I take with my clients as we sit down and evaluate their current financial situation, understand their goals and figure out how we are going to get there, wisely, together. For over 18 years at Thrivent I have prided myself on continuing my professional education to ensure that I can be the best resource for my clients and guide them through challenging and sometimes confusing times in life to find a better place financially. I have earned a master’s degree in financial services and I’m also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional. I’m married to my wife Dani, a recruiter for United Health Group and we have three children, Aubrey, Soren and Teddy.
Giving Back To Minneapolis
- Big Brother Big Sister's Program since 2010
- Former Alumni President, Augsburg University
- Volunteer for Junior Achievement since 2008
- Assistant Hockey Coach, Eden Prairie.
Education & Accomplishments
- Detroit Lakes High School
- Bachelor of Arts, Augsburg University, Minneapolis, MN
- Master of Science, The American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Certified Financial Planner ®
- Retirement Income Certified Professional ®
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 7 General Series Securities Representative