About Philip Leshock
I’ve been an educator all my life – first as a teacher of foreign languages in college, high school and middle school settings, and then as a Thrivent Financial Consultant. The transition from educator to financial professional was an easy one -- finances can seem like a foreign language for many! That’s my job: to translate your finances and make them understandable. I love helping my clients understand what they have, identify any gaps, and create a strategy to help achieve their goals. Outside of work, I’m a proud father of six amazing kids! Spending time together as a family and giving back to our community is important to us. You might meet my wife Katie and children at one of our Thrivent Action Team projects or participating in community events in Chester County.
Before I can provide any financial guidance, it’s important I get to know you! What are your goals? Where you are today, and where do you want to be tomorrow? What questions do you have for me?
Whether you are seeking a comprehensive plan, or you just want help managing retirement distribution options or filling an insurance need, I’ll work to help determine your best options. And since life is always changing, it’s important we meet regularly to review progress and make any needed adjustments. In all cases, I am honored for the opportunity to bring confidence to your tomorrows.
Living Generously in Chester County
· Active member of Westminster Presbyterian Church
· Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity (Chester County affiliate, and Worldwide Builds)
· Supporter of West Chester Food Cupboard
· Member of the Exton Chamber of Commerce
· Host of annual Thrivent Pickering Group Spring Shred event
· FINRA Series 7
· FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
· Life and Health Insurance licenses, PA, NJ, DE, MD, FL, VA, NC, CO, NM, WI
· B.S. University of Delaware