About Paul Cantrell
I have been with Thrivent since 2001 and am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. I serve as our team’s wealth manager, drawing upon years of invaluable experience in the financial sector. My primary focus revolves around investment management, where I've had the privilege of crafting personalized investment strategies that align seamlessly with each client's unique aspirations and risk preferences.
One of the things I truly enjoy is making complex financial concepts easy to understand. I take pride in demystifying these ideas and empowering my clients with the knowledge they need to make confident and well-informed decisions. My passion for this career comes from helping others achieve their financial dreams and I’m committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives of those I serve.
I live in Eagle, Idaho and have been happily married to my wonder wife, Denise since 1986. Together we have raised two wonderful daughters, Erica (pictured to the left) and Charlotte. I have the privilege of working alongside both my wife, who is our team's director of operations, and my oldest daughter, Erica, our team's lead financial advisor. Not many people are able to work with their loved ones and it’s by far one of my favorite parts of this job.
When I'm not in the office, you'll find me cheering for my favorite soccer team, Liverpool, during English Premier League matches. I also take great pleasure in witnessing the San Francisco Giants triumph over the LA Dodgers. But honestly, nothing beats going on cruises with Denise, playing cards with Erica and Charlotte, and just making memories with my family.
Education and Accomplishments
- CFP® (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™), a designation granted by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- ChSNC® (Chartered Special Needs Consultant), a designation granted by The American College of Financial Services®
- CASL® (Chartered Advisor for Senior Living®), a designation granted by The American College of Financial Services®
- CLU® (Chartered Life Underwriter®), a designation granted by The American College of Financial Services®
- FIC (Fraternal Insurance Counselor), a designation granted by the Fraternal Field Managers’ Association
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
Meet My Team
Capitol Corridor Group
We believe that having a trusted relationship with your team of financial advisors is a key component to a successful retirement plan. Educating our clients is important to us because we want to help bring clarity and confidence to your financial picture.