About Nicole Frost
I bring 15+ years of experience working with employer-sponsored financial benefits and insurance for a Fortune 200 company to my members and clients here at Thrivent. I see my work as a unique fusion of faith and finances, and I have a strong calling to walk alongside individuals and families as they navigate the complexities of financial decisions.
My inspiration comes from many personal experiences.
- I am a homeschooling mom with a passion for educating others on money habits, and living with financial clarity
- I have lived under the crushing weight of having embarrassing consumer debt, as well as the freedom that comes from breaking those chains.
- I have years of interactions with Medicare, Medicaid, skilled nursing facilities, and long term medical needs for my mom's care, and I am motivated to help others plan well for retirement and have protections in place for life's curve balls.
- With a husband in ministry, our family is always finding ways to serve others and live generously.
My family and I have lived in the southside of Richmond for 16 years, and love the rich history and hospitality that this area brings. We love to be tourists and visit local historic locations. You'll often find us in the Yorktown area on the water. And I love to knit, watch movies, and travel to Ohio (Lakeside area on Lake Erie) and the Orlando, Florida areas.
I am passionate about supporting my community and organizations such as:
· HEAV (Home Educators Association of Virginia)
· Henrico Christmas Mother
· Rise Against Hunger
· Humane Society
· FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
· FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
· Life & Health Insurance License
· FIC (Fraternal Insurance Counselor) designation
· Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) from James Madison University