About Natalie Kratzer
My goal is to help educate and empower you as you make important financial decisions that impact you and your family today and for years to come. I will help explain complex concepts to you in a way that's understandable, so you feel most comfortable.
I have more than a decade of experience providing transparent, holistic advice to clients. This leads to long-lasting relationships amongst my clients and their families.
I specialize in assisting CRNAs, SRNAs and nurses on the the path to CRNA. Whether you’re just starting out in school, established in your career or are preparing for the retirement of your dreams, I am here to listen, understand and help guide you along your financial journey.
Being equipped with financial knowledge is one of the most powerful tools you can have to get through school, navigate your career and reach your dreams. Put a financial professional on your side who will provide guidance and advice at every turn.
I am married to Greg, and we have a son named Finley. A graduate of Lower Dauphin High School and Lebanon Valley College, I reside with my family in the Hummelstown/Hershey area in Pennsylvania.
I am passionate about supporting my community and organizations such as:
- The SOFA Foundation (Supporting Our Future Anesthetists)
- Lower Dauphin High School & The Falcon Foundation
- Lower Dauphin Falcon Packs
- PA Breast Cancer Coalition
- Thrivent Builds with Habitat for Humanity
- Communities That Care
- Lebanon Valley College
I am grateful Thrivent enables me to fulfill my desire to give back to my community.
• CLF (Chartered Leadership Fellow), a designation granted by the American College, Bryn Mawr, PA.
• Million Dollar Round Table: MDRT is an industry honor based on sales excellence, outstanding client service, ethical conduct and professional knowledge.
• National Association of Fraternal Insurance Counselors— Quality Award: The NAIFA Quality Award provides financial professionals the opportunity to demonstrate a commitment to excellence through performance, professional education, and industry service. More information about this recognition can be found at belong.naifa.org
• Proud contributor for CRNA School Prep Academy
Education & Accomplishments
• FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative.
• FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law.
• Life & Health Insurance License in CO, FL, GA, IL, LA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, SD, TX, VA, WA, WI.
• Bachelor of Science from Lebanon Valley College 2002
• Employed by Thrivent since 2002
Meet My Team
Beth joins our team with over 4 years of experience as a financial advisor with Thrivent. She provides Dedicated Planning Services to our clients as well as the ability to review and provide recommendations on existing products and accounts held at Thrivent.
Associate Wealth Advisor
Diane will be present in meetings with Natalie, taking notes, assisting with the implementation of advice, and ensuring solid communication with our team.
Practice Support Associate
Grace is one of our teammates dedicated to working with our nurse and student nurse anesthetist (SRNA) clients. She is often your main point of contact should you have questions regarding your financial plan, questions regarding any recommendations, or should our office require additional information from you.
Elyse assists in scheduling appointments, maintaining client files, answering client general questions and greets clients when calling or visiting.
Nikki is responsible for preparing applications and paperwork. You can expect to hear from her as you move through the financial planning process, if you require updates or changes to your products or accounts, or if you are implementing a product solution.
Customer Service Coordinator