About Mona Lara
My path to being a financial professional wasn't a direct one. In my previous profession as a school counselor, I began to realize what a great need there is to educate families on how to be successful in their financial journey. I began exploring the career as a volunteer budget coach for low income families. As my skills and love for financial guidance continued to grow I decided to pursue this career full time. Thrivent was an easy choice for me. We care about relationships and helping our clients succeed and grow our community. As an active parent, it is important to me to help families not only focus on their own goals, but to think about the bigger picture in Colorado Springs.
Education & Accomplishments
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Masters of Arts in Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology