Let's put your plans in motion
Through a full range of Thrivent products and services, I'll help you create a financial strategy driven by your values.
My goal is to:
1. Help you reach your financial goals.
2. Establish an ongoing financial relationship.
I specialize in helping people be more secure in areas of:
- Retirement Income planning
- Be better prepared in the event of a death
- Plan for extended care expenses
- Invest with purpose and manage your portfolio tax efficiently
- Explore more tax-efficient ways to manage your money
- Preserve and pass on your estate
- Make a difference, locally or globally
Wondering about all those letters after Mike’s name?
Besides being a great conversation starter, there is significance behind the initials and the work Mike has completed to earn them.
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification (CFP) is the standard of excellence in financial planning. CFP® professionals meet rigorous education, training, and ethical standards, and are committed to serving their clients' best interests today to prepare them for a more secure tomorrow.
The FRATERNAL INSURANCE COUNCELOR (FIC) designation focuses on fraternal benefit societies, ethics and fundamentals of life insurance and estate planning for individuals, families, and businesses. Topics include life insurance, ethics for the insurance professional, needs analysis and advanced markets. To receive the FIC designation, candidates must successfully complete the FIC education program, pass the course exams, and meet experience requirements.
Mike’s goal is to help you reach your financial goals by building a relationship with you first!
There are two convenient locations to help you. Call or stop by our Chamberlain or Mitchell office to learn more or set up an appointment. We are looking forward to visiting with you!