I'm proud to be representing Thrivent since 2008.
My life forever changed in December 2021 when my husband of 30 years died. My dog Bailey keeps life fun and full of energy. My two children are married and live in town. I am a member of Evangelical Free Church in Bloomington. I am passionate about gardening. In my free time, I enjoy being with family and friends, camping, cycling, reading and being outdoors.
My story couldn't have happened to me, yet it did. We had a solid financial plan. I am driven to help others have the same.
Giving Back to the Community
Serving is a way we show God's love and use the gifts He's given us.
- Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer at Midwest Food Bank
- Co-chair Glorious Garden Festival Committee
- Participate with the Community Concert Band
Education and Accomplishments
- B.S. Degree in Finance, Illinois State University, 1989
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative Exam
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Life and Health insurance licenses