About Matthew Townley
As a Thrivent Financial Advisor, I strive to help you combine your values and finances in ways that help empower you to reach your goals. I'll evaluate your situation and work with you to develop a financial plan, built around your goals and dreams, using an appropriate combination of strategies and solutions, which may include insurance products, investments, or dedicated planning services. In my free time, I enjoy painting pottery, riding my bicycle, being at the lake, travel with my wife, Marie, and spending time with our 2 adult children, whenever possible.
Living generously in Chattanooga.
- Children's Hospital at Erlanger Toy Drive
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga and Cleveland
- Belvoir Christian Academy "Teachers' Wish List" Fundraisers
Education & Accomplishments
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Five distinct industry designations