About Mark Lachmann
Working as a Financial Consultant with Thrivent Financial since 2010 has been very rewarding to me. Creating lasting relationships with my clients is very important. I work with clients to customize their financial strategy, so they can build for the future, to reach their goals and enable them to use their money wisely.
I grew up in the Chicagoland area, specifically in the Northwest Suburbs. My parents are members of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Mount Prospect. My wife Karrie, my son Nathan, and I are members of St Peter’s in Arlington Heights, where my son currently goes to school.
The importance of working with outreach programs and giving back to the community is not new to me. Some of the ways I have participated are as follows. Twice I have travelled to El Salvador to build homes through Habitat Worldwide, I have worked with the high school youth group at our church and coached basketball at Zion-Concord School. We also volunteer regularly through programs at our church.
Education & Accomplishments
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Northeastern Illinois University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- FIC Fraternal Insurance Counselor
- RICP Retirement Income Certified Professional
- Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination FINRA Series 63
- General Securities Representative Examination FINRA Series 7
- Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination FINRA Series 65