About Lynn Voss
My wife, Shannon, and I recently celebrated our 20th anniversary with a spectacular trip to Croatia (pre-Covid). We both love to travel and love our boys, Eli and Bridger, who are active in soccer, skiing and school. I grew up in rural Montana the middle of 3 boys; went to college at MSU (go Cats!) and then spent 22 years creating amazing technology all while based in Helena, MT but working for San Francisco Bay Area companies. Having traveled monthly for work, I now look forward to most of my 'travels' being meeting clients across Helena and our beautiful state. I'm passionate about helping people with their financial goals and look forward to developing a financial strategy designed specifically to you! One of my focus areas is providing education to help my clients navigate the complex tax environment. Thus, whether you are saving for retirement, need to protect your greatest asset, or you're preparing to retire and want help planning your retirement income, I'm here to serve you!
Living Generously in Montana!
- Our Redeemers Lutheran Church Council 2nd Vice President
- Montana Youth Soccer Association, Soccer Referee supporting our Helena youth.
- We are very fortunate to be able to give to charities, our church and special needs.
Education & Accomplishments
- Behavioral Financial Advisor - BFA(TM) Designation
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- FINRA Securities Industry Essentials
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Masters of Business Administration with a focus in Technology Management from University of Phoenix-Online
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with highest honors designation from Montana State University-Bozeman