About Lydia Hiesterman
A little bit about me
I am a Christian, Mom, Wife, Farmer, and Financial Advisor. I take all of these roles seriously. I'm proud to have an incredible office professional on my team, Kaitie, that can help serve you.
What I can offer
As a financial advisor with Brick Street Financial Group-Thrivent, I help clients on their financial journey. I bring more than 15 years of experience to the table as I work with you. With experience ranging from insurance, farm management, tax accounting, and financial services, as well as holding a Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Agriculture Economics, I can be the resource for your path to financial success.
Education & Accomplishments
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness, Farm, and Financial Management - University of Illinois
- Masters of Science in Agricultural Economics - Purdue University
- Certification in Long-Term Care (CLTC®)
- Fraternal Insurance Counselor (FIC)
- Life and health insurance licenses
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Exam
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative Exam
- Court of the Table - Million Dollar Round Table. MDRT is an industry honor based on sales excellence, outstanding client service, ethical conduct, and professional knowledge
- 2020 Sapphire Premier Practice Leader. Recognizing leadership excellence in sales and service to members.
- 3-Time Peak Performer Conference Qualifier. Recognizes Thrivent’s Top FPs in total life, health, and annuity conference credits
- 2 Time Summit Conference Qualifier. Summit Circle is the organization’s second-highest conference recognition level for sales and service.
- 1 Time Pinnacle Conference Qualifier. Pinnacle is the organization's highest conference recognition level for sales and service
- Thrivent Advisor since 2016
- More than 15 years of experience in the agriculture business industry
Meet My Team
Brick Street Financial Group
Kaitlynne (who goes by Kaitie) is our office administrator and organizes our calendars. Prior to joining the team, she had roles in marketing, sales, and program administration, making her the ideal person for our team. She continues to be a cheerleading coach for the Ruby Reds in Washington County Kansas as well as amazing support serving our clients.