Education, Experience, and Highlights
- Million Dollar Round Table [MDRT is an industry honor based on sales excellence, outstanding client service, ethical conduct and professional knowledge.]
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative.
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law.
- Life & Health Insurance License in 9 states.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance from Gardner-Webb University,
- M.B.A. from Garnder-Webb University, 2016.
- Sigmon Family Farms Financial Manager from 2015-2017.
- Thrivent Financial Associate since 2017.
About Lucas Beatty
Every day of life is a blessing. We have all been given so much. I love what I do, here at Thrivent, because we get to assist individuals in stewarding their given resources every day.
My wife, Arianna, and I have been married since 2017 and we currently live in Gastonia. She is a School Nurse in Gaston County. We both received two degrees from Gardner-Webb University where she was a cheerleader and I played football. We go to Venture Church in Dallas, NC.
We love the partnerships we have with Venture Church, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Samaritan's Feet, First Responder's 1st, Gardner-Webb University, Habitat for Humanity, and Javesca Feeds.