About Les Eisel
Thrivent is unlike any place I've been across my decade in the industry. When Thrivent employees speak of "mission, vision, values" alignment, they mean it. From day one, I've been treated as a family member, and that's the culture we're growing across the Philadelphia market. I encourage you to watch the video on my homepage and see if that alignment is something you're looking for. At Thrivent, we view money not as a goal, but as a tool — one that can afford you a life rich in meaning and gratitude. We believe humanity thrives when individuals make the most of all they've been given.
I'm a proud veteran of the United States Air Force and carry the core values of excellence and integrity forward with me today. I live in Delaware county with my wife Allie and son Henry. I love cooking, training for endurance races, and spending time at the Jersey shore with my family.
Education & Accomplishments
- Bachelor's in Finance from Drexel University
- Master's in Business Administration from Drexel University
- Life and health insurance licenses
- FINRA series 7 general securities representative
- FINRA series 66 uniform combined state law
- Certified Investment Management Analyst CIMA® from the Investments & Wealth Institute