About Kyle Kinsinger
I've been with Thrivent for 5 years. I hitched my horse to the Thrivent cart because we care for communities really well; which can only happen by putting people first. I strive to listen and be wise counsel to anyone who'd like another set of eyes on things, coming alongside people to formulate a tax-efficient plan for their unique situation. I can help people understand the myriad of ways to lay the foundational protection pieces of life insurance and protect that which matters most. On top of that, whether it's saving for college, starting a business, or preparing for retirement and turning your assets into income, these planning moments are nuanced and I can help navigate one's options. I love helping people prepare for retirement, because each situation is unique, and my expertise in this area really comes into play. I strive to listen to people well, articulate and educate, and partner together on creating a plan to move forward. I love helping people and exposing people to the great community-minded platform that Thrivent offers.
Giving Back in the Denver Community
- Ally/Volunteer at CrossPurpose, a career and community development nonprofit in Denver.
- Regular Volunteer at Habitat For Humanity of Metro Denver
- Member - Providence Bible Church
- Places we give-Intl. Justice Mission, Kiva, Give Directly, local nonprofits & international missionaries we know well
Education & Accomplishments
- B.S. In Finance from the University of Illinois
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP) designation
- Long Term Care & Life/Health certified
- FINRA Series 7 & 66 exams
- Certificate of Biblical Studies from Moody Bible Institute