Growing up in Western South Dakota I have always been passionate about rural lifestyle. My heart has a huge desire for helping others, it doesn’t matter if it is animals or people. My family has taught me work ethic, rural values and to treat others as you want to be treated.
Marriage led me to Wyoming where we raised our three boys and enjoyed the opportunities of being successful business owners. In 2015 we decided to close that chapter and I became an Office Professional with Thrivent. Almost immediately, I fell in love with how we worked with people and I wanted to be involved deeper, so in 2017 I became a Thrivent Financial Advisor. 2021 brought more change, after being recently divorced, I moved to Southeast Montana, just a stone’s throw away from the South Dakota border. I feel like I have moved home!
I want to continue to help others and recognizing there is a need here, I recently opened an office in Ekalaka, MT. I believe that people need support and guidance wherever they are in location and whatever stage of life they are currently navigating. My hope is to bring a sense of security and clarity to people knowing that I fully understand the challenges they face as well as their dreams and goals. I am confident in my ability to serve all the rural communities near me, knowing that the strength, values, and integrity of Thrivent aligns with the people who are fortunate to call this place their home.
Invested in Our Communities
- Carter County Chamber of Commerce member
- Carter County Rural Fire Volunteer
- Volunteer Thrivent Action Teams
- Volunteer WYO Rodeo Wranglers 8 years
- Volunteer Habitat for Humanity of the Eastern Bighorns 6 years
- Leadership Sheridan 2019 Graduate
Education & Accomplishments
- Associate of Applied Science, Western Dakota Technical Institute
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law