About Kenrich Marte
I'm proud to be a Thrivent financial professional. It's great to be able to provide financial guidance to people at all stages of life. I can relate to people who have struggled with finances and need to understand how to maximize the resources God has given them. There's a big need for better financial literacy and advice. That's why I became a financial advisor. To walk alongside clients for as long as they need me.
At Thrivent, we view money not as a goal, but as a tool — one that can afford you a life rich in meaning and gratitude. Humanity thrives when individuals make the most of all they've been given. We have all the resources to help you do just that.
Together we can explore how you can:
· Help strengthen your financial position.
· Protect your financial future.
· Care for your family after you’re gone.
· Plan for long-term care expenses.
· Explore more tax-efficient ways to manage your money.
· Save and prepare for income in retirement.
· Plan to pass on a meaningful legacy.