About Ken Harris
I help people align their assets with their head, their heart, and their soul. As both an Army Chaplain and a Thrivent Associate, I enable people to be spiritually astute and wise with money.
I am here to facilitate clients being clever in how they use, allocate, and invest assets so they can be tax-efficient and ever more generous to the people and places they love.
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life & Health Insurance License
- U.S. Army Command and General Staff College, Command and General Staff Course
- Luther Seminary, Master of Divinity (M.Div)
- Luther Seminary, Master of Arts (M.A.), Islamic Studies
- Williams College, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Political Economy