Let's put your plans in motion
Want to pursue lifelong dreams — while supporting people and causes you care about? The right guidance can help you get there. I will listen to where you're at today and draw on my industry expertise to help you map out a path to a more secure financial future driven by your goals and values.
As a Financial Advisor my goal is to establish an ongoing financial relationship with you to help you reach your financial goals. I specialize in helping people be more secure in areas of:
• Retirement income planning
• Investment management
• Creative financial strategies
• College planning
• Transition planning
• Answering the question “How much insurance do I need?”
• Protecting loved ones against the impact of extended care, death, and disability
• Charitable giving
I am conveniently located by the new KCI airport to help serve people in the Kansas City area on both sides of the state line.
Have you been asking yourself these questions?
I help my clients answer:
- When can I retire?
- Will I run out of money?
- What do I do with my old 401k?
- Should I have a Roth IRA?
- What if my spouse dies?
- What if I get divorced?
- How much insurance do I need?
- I don't want to go to a nursing home- what should I do now?
- Should I get a financial plan?
- How can I be tax efficient with my IRAs and Roth IRAs?
- What if I get sick or hurt and can't work?
- What happens if I lose my job?
- How can I ensure that my disabled child is properly cared for once I'm no longer able to care for them?
- What happens to my money after I'm gone?