About Jon Skov
We are an established, Christian owned, financial planning practice and enjoy the relationships that develop while providing our customers guidance in the financial decision making process.
We've found that most people just want to make good decisions with the money they have and to enjoy life with their friends and family. In planning your retirement, we want to help you continue doing the activities that bring value to your life. For many, that may include the desire to continue growing, travelling a little, and to keep contributing in important ways. With wise investment management, we also want to help you align your financial decisions and your values.
Jon's family resides in Westport, MA, where they enjoy participating in their children's soccer activities and are members of Lutheran Church of the Way. For fun Jon enjoys training for the Ragnar "Reach the Beach" team relay and coaching youth soccer.
Giving back for IMPACT!
- Host site for the 2020 World Vision Global 6k for Water
- Westport United Youth Soccer volunteer coach since 2008
- Reach The Beach team relay fund raiser
- The Women's Center of New Bedford & Fall River gift wrapping fund raiser
- Lead Thrivent Action Teams
Education & Accomplishments
- Member - Bristol County Estate Planning Council
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Retirement Income Certified Professional
- Behavioral Financial Advisor
- Master of Science, Colorado State University
- Bachelor of Science, Montana State University
- 2014, 2018 & 2019 InFaith Voices in Philanthropy Award. Recognized by InFaith for extra efforts in generosity. For more info see: InFaithFound.org.