About Jason Jupiterwala
Jason was born and raised in Oklahoma City and joined Thrivent in 2011 shortly after moving to North Texas. He and his wife, Courtney, are members at Covenant Church in McKinney where they are leaders of the marriage ministry and active volunteers. Their 3 year old son, Landon, keeps them on their toes and enjoys playing with trains and “build-its”. In his spare time, Jason performs cello with the Richardson Symphony and enjoys working with his hands in anything from DIY projects and building homes with Habitat for Humanity to barbequing and playing sports. He strives each and every day to live with a servant’s heart and enjoys making a positive impact in the families lives that he serves.
Living Generously in North Texas!
- Volunteer and Board Member with N. Collin County Habitat for Humanity
- Supporter of the Pastor John Memorial Golf Tournament with Rejoice Lutheran Church
- Supporter of Hope Women's Center in McKinney
- Chairman of the Melissa Area Chamber of Commerce
- Marriage Ministry Leader at Covenant Church McKinney
Education & Accomplishments
- BM from Oklahoma City University
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 licensed
- Certificate in Long Term Care (CLTC®)