About Jaime Davison
I've spent my career listening and providing solutions in different financial situations. For the last few years, I've put those skills to use helping individuals and their families. I love meeting people of all backgrounds and experiences, and listening to their stories - their dreams & needs. I help provide personalized advice and guidance at all stages of life. When we work together, I can help you:
- Protect your loved ones from the impact of death, disability, or long term care needs
- Build and protect wealth during your working years.
- Access your money when you need it - especially at retirement.
- Give to communities, causes and institutions you care about.
Education & Accomplishments
- Valparaiso University, BS - Business Administration with Accounting & Sports Management, Class of 2000
- FINRA Series 7 & 66
- CPA (Inactive) - November 2000
- Walther Lutheran High School, Class of 1996
Interests & Activities
- Proud wife & mom of two active kids
- President & volunteer, Wauconda Grade School PTO
- Co-Sunday School Superintendent and Teacher, St. Matthew Hawthorn Woods
- Volunteer with Sharing the Joy Ministry of St. Matthew
- Enjoy travel & having fun with my family!
I am proud to be a Thrivent financial professional. At Thrivent, we view money not as a goal, but as a tool — one that can afford you a life rich in meaning and gratitude. We believe humanity thrives when individuals make the most of all they've been given. I'm here to help you do just that.