About David Jordan
David Jordan has been working with Thrivent as a Financial Associate since 2017. Before working with Thrivent, David served in the United States Navy from 2007-2017. David started his Navy career as a Hospital Corpsman and served in Afghanistan at NATO Role III Hospital’s Intermediary Care Ward. He then commissioned through Officer Candidate School and went on to become Supply Officer on USS Nevada and Disbursing Officer on USS Nimitz. In April 2017, David left the Navy and started his career at Thrivent.
Making a move from the Navy to Thrivent was an easy choice for David. He has been able to utilize his experience from the military to problem-solve and work closely with clients and co-workers to develop great financial strategies for his clients. David also enjoys working for Thrivent as a faith-based company who is passionate about giving back to their communities.
In his free time, David enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife, Rachel, going hiking, cycling, and playing board games. He enjoys giving back to the community with his small group at Newlife Church and by being an active member of the Silverdale Rotary Club. David has also had the opportunity to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management from Grand Canyon Univeristy
- Behavioral Financial Advisor (BFA™) designation
- Retirement Income Certified Professional® (RICP®) designation
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
Giving Back to My Community
- Member of the Rotary Club of Silverdale
- Volunteering with my church small group at Central Kitsap Food Bank, Fishline, etc.
- Habitat for Humanity – Clallam County Chapter
- Kitsap Cancer Services
- Kitsap Rugby Football Union