We're proud to be Thrivent financial professionals. We provide personalized financial guidance to people at all stages of life. At Thrivent, we view money not as a goal, but as a tool — one that can afford you a life rich in meaning and gratitude. We believe humanity thrives when individuals make the most of all they've been given. We're here to help you do just that.
Plan for A Successful Retirement
Retirement is the biggest financial decision you will make. It involves decisions with lasting consequences, many of which cannot be changed. Some of the questions that need to be addressed prior to retirement include:
- When can I afford to retire?
- How do I replace my paycheck?
- How will taxes affect me in retirement?
- How should I manage my investments when I am making withdrawals to fund my retirement?
- What can go wrong in retirement, and how do I reduce or eliminate those risks?
Our team has a process to help our clients answer these questions so they can enter this stage of their financial life with confidence. Some of our clients choose to continue working after we agree they can afford to retire but enjoy knowing they can choose to when they are ready.
Who We Serve
We are ideally suited for clients who meet the following criteria:
- Are within several years of retirement or already retired
- Have at least $250,000 of investments
- Are looking for an objective financial advisor to provide guidance so they can spend their time enjoying retirement
- Need to use their investments to help fund retirement and want a strategy
Most of our clients live in northeast Ohio, but we serve clients across the country.
We also work with several churches, schools, and non-profit organizations to help them manage endowments and other long-term investment portfolios.