My husband, Steve, and I love the home we have made together in Central Montana. I am the mother of three wonderful young men, who are now scattered across the State. We have a beautiful granddaughter and our home is filled with laughter and music. I understand that life is about the things that bring you joy and doing more with what you have. As a Church musician and vocalist, the volunteer director of a local Hand Bell Choir, and a member of the Helena Symphony Chorale, I enjoy being in music and bringing it to others. We have been entrusted with much. Therefore, it is our blessing and joy to give back to a variety of charities and our local Church. I am thrilled that my practice empowers non-profits with education and financial resources which in turn impact the people in our communities.
Gratitude in Action
These are some of the organizations that my family and my office partners with. We provide opportunities both within my practice and through our client relationships to express gratitude in meaningful, intentional, and purposeful ways.
- God's Love Homeless Shelter
- Foothills Christian School Community Partner
- Helena Food Share & Great Falls Food Bank
- Montana Supporting Military
We are here to help
When you work with me, you also receive support from some amazing people. My practice is fortunate to provide opportunities to work with Pinnacle Financial Associates, in addition to Carrie Reynolds - Office Professional, and Steve Keller - Office Professional.
Please know that as we work together, we are committed to providing dedicated financial planning alongside a personalized service experience. We hope you feel great knowing that our staff is rooting for your financial success!
Education & Accomplishments
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional designation
- Behavioral Financial Advisor designation
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Exam
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative Exam
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Million Dollar Round Table Member since 2015 - MDRT is an industry honor based on sales excellence, outstanding client service, ethical conduct and professional knowledge
- Master of Arts in Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Music & Spanish