About Amelia Urbanik
As a Thrivent Financial representative, I'm called to help my clients combine their values and finances in ways that help enable them to reach their goals. I'll help you create a financial program designed exclusively for you. I specialize in designing retirement transition plans for people 1-5 years from retirement which involves strategies to maximize social security benefits and optimize monthly cash flow while shielding against potential road blocks such as longevity and high health care costs. A few personal tidbits about me are I go by "Mickey" and have since I was a child. My husband Mike and I love to travel both stateside and internationally. My favorite activities are snowboarding, kayaking, and basically anything outside. I believe God has called me to this position to help people find peace about their finances.
I support these charities and causes
- Financially support anti-human trafficking/prevention organizations like Remember Nhu, Destiny Rescue, & Compassion International
- President of Council with Journey of Faith Lutheran Church in North Ridgeville
- Mentor with South Akron Youth Mentorship
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life and Health insurance licenses
- Dale Carnegie Graduate
- Bachelor of Arts & Sciences in Criminal Justice and Psychology from Ashland University, 2013
- Lutheran High School West Alumni, 2009
Meet My Team
Cali likes to keep us company in the office but mostly spends her days sleeping.