About William Annis
I hold a masters from Xavier University in Hospital Administration. I worked with physicians and hospitals for nearly 25 years before I made a carrier change that would allow me to help people retire confidently knowing they have a good plan to weather life as it evolves for them. I hold a Retirement Income Certified Professional designation from The American College of Financial Services that helps me understand and design a plan around you and your goals.
My wife Kelli and I had moved to Marshall in 2007 and have enjoyed living here. In our free time, Kelli enjoys gardening and I enjoy working on home improvement projects. We are blessed with two sons and their families, including four grandsons. We enjoy making memories with them. We also enjoy our two dogs and traveling with our family and friends.
Education & Accomplishments
· Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration from Xavier University
· Bachelor’s Degree from Franklin University
· FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
· FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
· Life & Health Insurance License in MI, OH, AZ, SC
· Retirement Income Certified Professional from The American College of Financial Services
· Battle Creek Area Habitat for Humanity – Board Member
· Mobile Meals Inc., of Marshall - Board Member
· Marshall Chamber of Commerce - Member
· Marshall Moose Lodge - Member