About The Four Peaks Group
The Four Peaks Group came together in a unique way. Mike needed an Arizona Thrivent rep after his mother passed away in Wisconsin, and Jerrod answered that call. Mike was then recruited by Jerrod to change careers -- and the rest is history. Our team values helping people meet their financial goals and working alongside them in the community. We'll help you make decisions around your insurance, investing and retirement planning needs by getting to know what really matters to you. We've volunteered for a Thrivent Builds trip with Habitat for Humanity in El Salvador, formed a team in American Cancer Society's Relay for Life and we're both heavily involved with our respective churches. Mike brings a strong local network to The Four Peaks Group, while Jerrod brings years of experience in the industry.
Giving back to our town -- and the world
- Members, Trinity Lutheran Church and Scottsdale Bible Church
- Volunteer, Fountain Hills Make a Difference Day
- Adopt-A-Street, anti-litter patrols
- Habitat for Humanity -- El Salvador and Dominican Republic
- Board member, Fountain Hills Drug Coalition
- Member, Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Board member, Fountain Hills Noon Kiwanis Club
Meet Our Team
Jerrod Stearnes has been in the financial and insurance services industry for more than 15 years. He graduated from Central Missouri State University (now the University of Central Missouri) with a degree in business management. After college he joined Northwestern Mutual and then moved to Thrivent in 2009. He lives in Fountain Hills with his wife and three young children. He is active with the young professionals group in the Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce and is an officer in the Noon Kiwanis Club. Jerrod enjoys the Kansas City Chiefs, playing golf and having a blast with his kids.
- State(s) Licensed
- AZ, CA Insurance Lic. #0K06295 , IL, KS, MO, NM, OK, TX, WY,