About Terald Shaw
As a Financial Advisor with Thrivent, I believe that money is a tool not a goal. Together we will develop a tailored plan, custom to you and your family, that provides clarity and helps you efficiently achieve your goals. I am building a practice that will help benefit our community by finding balance in holistic dedicated planning services, biblical views, and generosity.
I reside and operate my practice in Windermere, FL. I have a beautiful wife and 2 school aged children. With the use of technology, I am able to effectively reach and service clients in multiple states throughout the country.
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- Bachelor of Science: Purdue University- Krannert School of Business
My Beliefs about Money
- Personal accountability is everything.
- You shouldn't buy things you can't objectively afford.
- Clearly and calmly communicating about money will save your relationships.
- You don't have to make a ton of money to be a success.
- You can give yourself and your family an amazing life, if you’re able to remain disciplined.
- Education can get you a better job, if you get the right education.
- Life insurance is an important foundational block for building generational wealth.
- Failure to plan is planning to fail.
- Ignoring the problem won't make it go away.