About Sydney Kirchoff
I have been with Thrivent since 2017, working for my father who's been with Thrivent as a successful Wealth Advisor for 15+ years. What started out as simply scheduling client meetings as an Office Professional, turned into loving working with clients and ultimately getting fully licensed years later. I am excited and proud to be working alongside my dad as an Associate Representative with Thrivent. I provide personalized financial guidance to people at all stages of life. At Thrivent, we view money not as a goal, but as a tool — one that can afford you a life rich in meaning and gratitude. We believe humanity thrives when individuals make the most of all they've been given. I'm here to help you do just that.
I reside in Prior Lake and love to stay busy with activities, family and friends, and giving back to the community and those in need.
Investing in the Community
- Current Chair of Parish Pastoral Council at St. Michael Catholic Church
- Current Property Advisor for Alpha Gamma Delta, Delta Chapter at the University of Minnesota
- Current Member of The Gina Tupy Legacy Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity Build with Thrivent in Costa Rica, July 2016
- Feed My Starving Children
Education & Accomplishments
- Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from North Dakota State University
- Life and Health Insurance License
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
Meet My Team
I spent 8 years in the United States Air Force and 8 years with the Department of Justice as a Federal Law Enforcement Officer. I have always felt driven to serve others. I have been with Thrivent for over 15 years and serving my clients is one of my top priorities. Helping you understand your retirement benefits and retirement income planning is a primary focus of my financial guidance practice. My wife and I live in Prior Lake and are very involved with Saint Michael Catholic Church. We have two children and enjoy traveling & spending time with our family and friends!
- (952) 447-1090