About Steven Mielke
After graduating college, I wanted to work with my father and joined his practice at Thrivent. For the past 30 years it has been an honor to continue my father's work providing financial guidance and also to live out my faith and values working with a Christian company. In 2006 I chose to pursue the Certified Financial Planner designation so I could work with clients on more comprehensive financial planning. My wife Monique, son Luke and I are members of Faith Lutheran Church and enjoy participating in outreach activities to our local community.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Friends of Foster Children of Southwest Florida
- Camp Angels
Education & Accomplishments
- Bachelor of Science in Business, University of Central Florida
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law.
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses.
- Certified Financial Planner, CFP®