About Steven Bond
I love the strategy behind fitting separate financial puzzle pieces into one cohesive picture. And I love building life-long relationships with my clients. I graduated from Shippensburg University, and gained invaluable experience in the accounting field as a CPA* for five years out of college. I grew up in the Kutztown area and am proud to be a third generation Thrivent Financial representative. I am married to Casey, and we are the proud parents of a daughter, Quinn and the absolute joy of our lives. Completing our family is our dog Maxwell. When I’m not involved with my career, I am spending time with family and friends. I am a member of Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church in Kutztown, and enjoy volunteering with youth through the Kutztown Optimist Club.
Living Generously in Berks County
- Member of Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, Kutztown
- Member, Optimist Club of Kutztown
- Past President, Optimist Club of Kutztown
- Volunteer, Thrivent Builds Worldwide
- Thrivent Community - East Berks event benefiting Operation Heroes /Jarett Yoder Foundation
- Supporter of food drives supporting Friend, Inc., Kutztown
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 7, 6
- FINRA Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor
- FINRA Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
- Life and Health Insurance licenses, PA, NC, OH, AZ, CA, FL, MD, NJ, TX, VA
- *CPA (Certified Public Accountant) credentials awarded by the State Accountancy Board.
- BSBA, Accounting - Shippensburg University
- *Not a practicing CPA and cannot provide tax or accounting advice or services. Thrivent and its affiliates are not CPA firms.