Dedicated Planning Services - Experienced Guidance, Purpose-Based Advice and a Personalized Dedicated Plan for You
The Thrivent Dedicated Planning process is customized to be uniquely yours. It looks at where you are today, where you want to go, and helps keep you on track with strategies to address your needs and long-term plans. We also discuss potential roadblocks that might arise during your journey or that might tempt you to veer off course.
Working collaboratively with a Thrivent financial professional in a relationship for a fee can have many benefits. Over the course of our working sessions, we'll help you:
- Establish your financial vision.
- Assess your net worth, cash flow and protection needs.
- Develop strategies to help you reach your goals.
- Provide objective written recommendations and purpose-based advice.
- Coordinate with other professionals, if applicable.
- Periodically review your personalized dedicated plan to help you stay on track.
The cost for this service depends on many things, including the complexity of your financial situation and the level of analysis required. I will provide you with specific cost estimates after learning more about your situation and goals.
Your personalized Dedicated Plan may include:
- Retirement accumulation strategies
- Retirement income-distribution strategies
- Investment planning and portfolio recommendations
- Income tax strategies and tax-wise planning
- Estate planning strategies
- Education planning strategies and
- Savings strategies
With our Dedicated Planning Services, you will work with a financial professional who is licensed to offer investment advisory services to create a personalized dedicated plan for reaching your goals. Please reach out to me to inquire about my services and those of my colleagues today.
About Sheri Swackhamer
I'm proud to be a Thrivent financial professional. I provide personalized financial guidance to people at all stages of life. At Thrivent, we view money not as a goal, but as a tool — one that can afford you a life rich in meaning and gratitude. We believe humanity thrives when individuals make the most of all they've been given. I'm here to help you do just that.
With over 13 years of employment with Thrivent, and an additional 7 years in the financial services industry, I have the necessary experience to work with you. Now serving Alexandria and N. VA. I also have the knowledge to engage with our professional partners when needed for purpose-based advice on individualized cases. Let our team of associates help develop a personalized dedicated plan for you today.
Education & Accomplishments
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) 2019 - 2023. MDRT is an industry honor based on sales excellence, outstanding client service, ethical conduct & professional knowledge.
- National Board member; IFYE USA - International Farm Youth Exchange; Jan. 2019 to present.
- Certified Kingdom Advisor, CKA, designation 2019 - present
- Former Vice President & Board Secretary, Women In Insurance & Financial Services (WIFS) Metro DC local chapter, 2015-2018.
- Member, National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors (NAIFA); 2010-present.
- FINRA Series 66 Combined State Law
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC) designation
- Fraternal Insurance Counselor (FIC) designation
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses in 11 states
- Bachelor of Science Degree, University of Maryland
- Retirement Income Certified Professional designation, RICP®, 2023 - present
Meet My Team
Aspire Financial Advisors
Caron has been at Thrivent since 2010 and began her career in Life Insurance before moving to the Remote Practice Support team in 2021. She brings over 20 years of Insurance and Financial services industry experience and functions as liaison to achieve exceptional workflow and solutions.
Licensed Senior Practice Support Specialist
- (920) 628-4719
Laura has been with Thrivent since 2003. She has experience at Thrivent in a variety of areas including Brokerage Services, Suitability, Mutual Fund Customer Service, and she joined the Remote Practice Support team in 2019. Laura's specialties are in Brokerage and Mutual funds but supports all product related tasks to help leverage workload.
Licensed Advanced Practice Support Specialist
- (920) 628-4719
Heather has been at Thrivent since 2013 and began her Thrivent career in Contract Change before moving to the Remote Practice Support team in 2019. She has expertise in life insurance and supports all products.
Practice Support Specialist
- (920) 628-4719