About Sergio Mendoza.
After graduation from Northwest Nazarene University, I returned to the Twin Falls, Idaho to establish a business. I now continue to serve Twin Falls and Southern Idaho. I'm proud to be a Thrivent financial professional. I provide personalized financial guidance to people at all stages of life.
At Thrivent, we view money not as a goal, but as a tool — one that can afford you a life rich in meaning and gratitude. I believe humanity thrives when individuals make the most of all they've been given. I'm here to help you do just that.
Outside of work, I enjoy many outside activities. Running, golfing, soccer or snowboarding are some of my hobbies. On game days, you'll find me rooting my favorite soccer teams, Club Leon and Real Madrid! Although, my favorite thing to do is travel the world with my wife.
Education | Accomplishments | Involvement
- Business Management & Economics Degree from Northwest Nazarene University
- Financial Management Association Honor Society
- Gordon Olsen Outstanding Business Student Award
- Life & Health License
- Series 66
- Series 7
- 2021 SBDC Business Success Story Award
- South Central Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Treasurer