About Scott Harvey
I started working for Thrivent Financial in 2015 because I loved their mission of connecting faith and finances. As a Thrivent Financial Representative, I’m called to help my clients combine their value and finances in ways that help enable them to reach their goals. I specialize in retirement income planning, savings strategies, life insurance, investments, and estate strategies. I’ve been married to my wonderful wife Jennie since 1997. We have two very active teenage boys. Our spare time is usually spent following the many activities my boys are involved in. I enjoy Nebraska history, golf, officiating basketball games, and all things Huskers. I also fill in preaching at several area churches.
Living generously in Broken Bow.
- Action Teams for Healing Hearts and Families and Broken Bow Food Pantry
- Volunteer Coach for local sports teams
- Past TeamMates Mentor
- Broken Bow Athletic Booster Club Board Member
- Pulpit Supply for area churches
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Bachelors Degree – University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Masters Degree – Dallas Theological Seminary