About Sarah Hamlen
Sarah Hamlen was raised in rural Montana and is is a Montana native. She graduated Manga Cume Laude from the College of St. Catherine in Business Management and has a Master's Degree in Agricultural Education from Montana State University. Sarah has professional experience as an agricultural commodities merchant, business planning and marketing, and owned a business prior to working joining Thrivent.
Sarah is dedicated to helping people make financial decisions, and especially enjoys helping families work through the process of transitioning their farms and ranches. She is proud to offer holistic financial services from the rural community of White Sulphur Springs!
She and her husband, Marc, are raising two 4-H girls in Big Sky Country!
Making a Difference!
- Smith River Office members are in the Top 15% in the NATION for using Action Teams!
Education & Accomplishments
- National Collegiate Honors Scholar
- Additional Study: University of St. Andrews, Scotland
- MS Agricultural Education - MT State University
- BA Business Management - College of St. Catherine