About Sarah Davis
I have been with Thrivent for 20 years. I started at their regional office in December of 2002 in Alexandria, MN. In June of 2006, I moved and opened my own office in Palm Beach County.
Since then, I have been helping my members develop comprehensive dedicated planning structures that include: tax efficiency, personalized investment management, retirement income, tax and succession solutions for businesses, estate strategies and wealth transfer plans.
In my free time, I enjoy organizing and leading teams for global Habitat for Humanity, finding new gluten-free recipes and helping my husband restore old trucks.
Education & Accomplishments
- Bachelor in Applied Science Degree in Business Management- SW Minnesota State University
- CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses.
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law.
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative.
- FINRA Series 06 Investment Company/Variable Products Limited Representative.
- NAIFA- National Quality Award. ( The NAIFA Quality Award provides financial professionals the opportunity to demonstrate a commitment to excellence through performance, professional education, and industry service. More information about this recognition can be found at www.naifa.org/membership/awards/quality-award.)
- Member-Financial Planning Association.
- CDFA™ (Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®)
- Associates in Applied Science Degree in Finance and Credit Management
- APMA™ Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor
Giving back is important to me
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Pancreatic Cancer Research Foundation
- National Supporter of Groundwork Guatemala, Guatemala City
- Global Village International Team Leader for Habitat for Humanity
- Member of Nativity Lutheran Church, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Associate Member of Holy Spirit Lutheran Church, Juno Beach, FL
- North Palm Beach Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- South Palm Beach Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
Meet My Team
Watermark Financial Group
For the last 20 years, Tara has gained intimate knowledge of what it takes to be present for our clients. As the dedicated relationship manager, her goal is to know each client and where they are in their financial journey.
She is actively involved in the day to day operations of the team and can assist in any matter that comes her way.
Her professional licenses include FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative License, FINRA Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser License and The FINRA Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent License.
Tara is an active member of Metropolitan Community Church of the Palm Beaches and previously served as a board member and treasurer. She is an advocate for Everglades Angels Dog Rescue where she adopted her Pointer/Pit mix, Katy. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her spouse of 9 years and their 4 year old daughter Callie. Tara also enjoys golfing with her father and fishing anywhere/anytime.
Securities Support Associate
- (561) 622-9958
Stacey comes with a diverse background including interior design, real estate development, and for the last seven years, has spent her career navigating different areas of the financial services industry.
Her primary role within the team is to support new account relationships and enhance the client service experience.
She grew up in the blustery state of South Dakota and migrated to Nebraska where she obtained a Marketing degree.
Recently she has obtained the FINRA Series 6 Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative License and The FINRA Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent License. She also holds her 2-15 Resident Health and Life Agent License.
She has been married for 36 years and has 3 grown children. Her hobbies now include celebrating new grandchildren, relaxing on the beach and reading a good book.
Practice Support Associate
- (561) 622-9958
Christina's primary role is economic and investment research.
She graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a Bachelor of Science in Finance.
Christina grew up in Boca Raton and enjoys spending time with loved ones, staying active, and crafting/painting.
- (561) 622-9958