About Sarah Auernhammer
I’m proud to be a Wealth Advisor at Thrivent with my CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation. At Thrivent, we view money as a tool, not a goal. And generosity is something that informs everything that I do, both with my clients and the greater community.
My mission is to work with you to provide clarity around your vision of retirement. What we do is take a snapshot of where you are now, determine where you want to be, then work together and develop a roadmap to help get you there.
When I am not working, I am outside golfing, cycling, snowboarding, or hiking. My favorite form of self-care recently has been working out on the beach in the early morning – I love both the work out and the time spent outdoors with friends and family.
Giving back to our community and beyond
- Habitat and Thrivent Worldwide - Egypt, Nepal, Romania, Vietnam, Brazil, Thailand, Malawi
- Supporter of Family Promise of the South Bay
- Board Member, Resurrection Endowment
- Member, Resurrection Lutheran Church
- Habitat for Humanity, Greater Los Angeles
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- Ferris State University - Bachelor of Science