About Rich Kirchoff
I spent 8 years in the United States Air Force and 8 years with the Department of Justice as a Federal Law Enforcement Officer. I have always felt driven to serve others. I have been with Thrivent for over 15 years and serving my clients is one of my top priorities. Helping you understand your retirement benefits and retirement income planning is a primary focus of my financial guidance practice. My wife and I live in Prior Lake and are very involved with Saint Michael Catholic Church. We have two children and enjoy traveling & spending time with our family and friends!
Investing in the Community
- Former School Board Member and Vice Chair of Chesterton Academy
- Former School Board Member of Christian Heritage Academy
- Former Board Member and Board Chair of the YMCA in Prior Lake
- Habitat for Humanity
- Feed My Starving Children
Education & Accomplishments
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Certified Long Term Care Consultant
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
Meet My Team
Sydney began working with Rich in 2017. Shortley after graduating from North Dakota State University with a B.S. in Criminal Justice, Sydney joined Rich full-time. Sydney is fully licensed with her Life and Health Insurance License, Series 7 General Securities Representative License, and Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law License.
Sydney loves getting to know members, assisting with member requests, helping members achieve their financial goals and more.
Sydney enjoys volunteering frequently at her church, St. Michael Catholic Church and currently serves as the chair of Parish Pastoral Council. Sydney also currently serves as the Property Advisor for Alpha Gamma Delta, Delta Chapter at the University of Minnesota. Sydney loves to stay busy with activities, family and friends, and giving back to the community and those in need.